Youth Counselling Centre
As of 01.10.2018, AS Medicum Tervishoiuteenused provides a youth counselling service under the prevention project “Counselling of Young People Regarding Reproductive Health and the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases”.
Medicum’s Youth Counselling Centre (Lasnamäe, Punane 61)
Medicum’s Youth Counselling Centre welcomes young people (both boys and girls) up to the age of 26.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, or if you want more information about:
- your sexuality, relationships or sexual identity;
- sexually transmitted diseases;
- finding a suitable contraceptive or getting a repeat prescription for a contraceptive;
- detecting a pregnancy;
- unwanted pregnancy;
- issues concerning sexual abuse. We will advise you if: you have experienced violence or sexual abuse;
- if you have psychological or social problems and you do not know where to look for help.
Our team includes specialists in various fields: youth counsellors, doctors (a gynaecologist, a dermatovenereologist), midwives and a psychologist.
You can sign up for a visit here.