You can refer to the Psychology Consultant at the Pain Treatment Centre if you want to:
- learn to manage pain;
- reduce the intensity of pain and sensibility to (external?) stimulus;
- learn about pain-related depression and how to fight depression;
- determine why pain leads to anxiety and how to deal with it;
- find ways to increase your activity levels and work ability;
- improve your quality of life.
Psychological consultation is available in Estonian, Russian and English. The visiting fee is 15 euros per hour.
You can book an appointment here.