Visit to a cardiologist (heart doctor)
Cardiology is a specialty that deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart disease.
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Echocardiography (EchoCG)
- Exercise tolerance test on a velo-ergometer (VEM)
- 24-hour outpatient blood pressure monitoring
- 24-hour rhythm Holter monitoring
Visits to a cardiologist are possible with a referral letter from a family doctor or a medical specialist; paid visits do not require a referral letter.
Visits are possible in the Lasnamäe Medicum.