Visit to an ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor
Otorhinolaryngology is a specialty that involves ear-nose-throat disease diagnostics and treatment.
- Audiometry (hearing acuity test) (in the Lasnamäe Medicum)
- Tympanometry (determination of the elasticity of the tympanic membrane) (in the Lasnamäe Medicum)
- Computed tomography (CT) (in the Lasnamäe Medicum)
- Magnetic resonance tomography (MRI) (in the Lasnamäe Medicum)
- X-ray (in the Lasnamäe Medicum)
Visits to an ear-nose-throat doctor are possible with a referral letter from a family doctors or a specialist; no referral letter is needed for paid visits.
Visits are possible in the Lasnamäe and Sadama Medicums.
Otorhinolaryngologists also see children.